|Color||any color is free|
|Inside worktable||stainless steel|
|Floor||Nonslip aluminium plate floor |
|included standard configuration||2 sinks, stainless steel workbench, cashier drawer, 4 plugs, lamp, 4 jacks, abrasive floor,electric cabinet.|
|Brake system||mechanical brake and hand brake, meet safety standards|
|Water system||hot and cold water with heater, clear water and waster water, meet health standards|
|light system||full sets of taillight system, height & width height; saft on the road|
|Body plate||thickness is 7cm, with 6cm fire insulation thermal-protective coating|
|Quality assurance||Our all products obtained CE authorization by Italy third party|
|quality standard||our trailer can meet more 40 country's quality standards|
A: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile
kitchen trailer morethan 8 years.
We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
Q2: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a
plane to Qingdao Liuting International
Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
Q3: What's your lead time, how to shipment?
A: 20 workdays by sea.
Q4: How to agent yours products?
A: To contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new
design in our showroom!!
Q5: China shipping and custom duties?
A: We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.
You are responsible for the freight from
Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.
Q6: How I can pay you?
A: We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take
the invoice to bank payment.
Q7: Can I pay when the product is here?
A: You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.